Bad Rankings!

Hello to the community,
InfinityFree is under an invisible attack, by users who submit VERY BAD REVIEWS and make this excellent hosting service be seen as bad!
Do something good now and rank InfinityFree at https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/infinityfree-reviews/.
Also, try to help the guys who really had a probelem there, they might never listen to you but trying is good.

@ChrisPAR said:
Hello to the community,
InfinityFree is under an invisible attack, by users who submit VERY BAD REVIEWS and make this excellent hosting service be seen as bad!
Do something good now and rank InfinityFree at https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/infinityfree-reviews/.
Also, try to help the guys who really had a probelem there, they might never listen to you but trying is good.

The world is full of Mixed Reviews infinityfree rating is 5.3 on hostadvice. We try our best to solve someone issue if he want to do. Best community support, 24/7 uptime, unlimited bandwidth and what anyone else want. Infinityfree got it’s most of clients by Google search term “Unlimited Bandwidth free Hosting”, “Free Hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth” so it’s clear infinityfree is providing what they said not playing games with us. I’ll rank it or give it rating of 9 outof 10.

@ChrisPAR said:
Hello to the community,

One of WP recommend host got 4.8 rating in that ratio infinityfree is better

Don’t worry about some of those people, they are just ignorant, I read some of their reviews and their reviews was actually proving them that they do know nothing about InfinityFree. And I will talk about those reviews and prove that it was wrong cause I have been experiencing experienced of things by helping on InfinityFree, reading threads to get to know how to fix it on the future.

This “invisible attack” is just one person who got angry we took down his hacked Joomla site. He uploaded some malware infected Joomla theme which infected his website. His account got suspended twice and reactivated both times under the condition he would clean up his site, which he failed to do.

Then he said we were wrong and that the files in question were Joomla core files (clearly not understanding that most website malware infects other files, usually CMS core files). And then got even more angry that we would not clean up his malware infected website for him (which requires both a lot of time and good knowledge of what’s on the site - I do not know any hosting service at any price who would do that for you).

It’s just unfortunate he follows up his own inability to fix his website and blaming us for actually taking any steps to protect him and his site, by posting these angry rants all over review sites. It’s quite sad that his site is likely still getting hacked right now because his new hosting provider doesn’t scan for malware (which is absolutely still in his site).

2 Likes

@Admin said:
This “invisible attack” is just one person who got angry we took down his hacked Joomla site. He uploaded some malware infected Joomla theme which infected his website. His account got suspended twice and reactivated both times under the condition he would clean up his site, which he failed to do.

Then he said we were wrong and that the files in question were Joomla core files (clearly not understanding that most website malware infects other files, usually CMS core files). And then got even more angry that we would not clean up his malware infected website for him (which requires both a lot of time and good knowledge of what’s on the site - I do not know any hosting service at any price who would do that for you).

It’s just unfortunate he follows up his own inability to fix his website and blaming us for actually taking any steps to protect him and his site, by posting these angry rants all over review sites. It’s quite sad that his site is likely still getting hacked right now because his new hosting provider doesn’t scan for malware (which is absolutely still in his site).

It isn’t only him, if you hve time to read the other reviews you would realise what I say.
Some people do not even have the logic to go here and ask something, and when they get suspended, they all put the blame on InfinityFree, which has Infinity reasons to ban them.
It is really sad, for such a good hosting provider.
I could create an account at another hosting powered by iFastnet or even signup for them, but I came here because of the large helping community. Without you guys, I would probably be on the old Hostinger free account that I had created before they shutdown free hosting. You provided Unlimited Web Hosting, and Unlimited Support. Thanks.

There is also another ignorant here:

@UnknownLolz said:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityfree.net

It’s the same guy as far as I can tell.

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityfree.net

It’s the same guy as far as I can tell.

He really wants to share his review to all hosting reviews or anything like that, he put so much hatred for it.

when i searched for infinityfree.net reviews i was pretty much dissapointed (i didn’t used its services by then ) but i really like it now it ain’t that bad,a personal or small site can be easily maintained on this hosting without any issues and you know what i love the way support forum works my first query was answered very quickly by @ChrisPAR and it was very effective…Let the people think whatever they want to ,such people are those who are really impatient and are unable to adapt/adjust to technical changes!!!
I recommended many of my friend about your hosting and they liked it too!!
Infinityfree.net is doing great!!!

@Rikhi55 said:
when i searched for infinityfree.net reviews i was pretty much dissapointed (i didn’t used its services by then ) but i really like it now it ain’t that bad,a personal or small site can be easily maintained on this hosting without any issues and you know what i love the way support forum works my first query was answered very quickly by @ChrisPAR and it was very effective…Let the people think whatever they want to ,such people are those who are really impatient and are unable to adapt/adjust to technical changes!!!
I recommended many of my friend about your hosting and they liked it too!!
Infinityfree.net is doing great!!!

They really put much hate for it, that they don’t understand InfinityFree is FREE and it can’t be perfect at everything, if it was perfect why would we upgrade anyway?

I never read reviews
because a large part of it is either propaganda or users who do not have elementary knowledge

I signed up for at least 5 hostings and tried everything
because there are always things that are not listed in the specifications and you will be unpleasantly surprised

guess who wins :slight_smile:

infinityfree might not be perfect for everyone but it was led by passions of one person, who made a great effort to do it all well and that person experience it all personally as infinityfree is his own child.

and this behavior should certainly be rewarded

1 Like

@OxyDac said:
I never read reviews
because a large part of it is either propaganda or users who do not have elementary knowledge

because there are always things that are not listed in the specifications and you will be unpleasantly surprised

infinityfree might not be perfect for everyone but it was led by passions of one person, who made a great effort to do it all well and that person experience it all personally
as infinityfree is his own child.

and this behavior should certainly be rewarded

Of course, most of the other MOFH companies don’t care that much about their users or their problems, but @Admin was here from the first time, he bought a professional theme for the website to be easy to use and responsive, got license from many companies including SitePro and paid much more to help us, wrote an API and built a client area for us, so that we could very easily manage our sites, supported us on the forums and gave his life here to help others here.

If they can’t understand that, its their problem. He even tried to help that Asif guy with the infected Joomla! themes and core files, and his reward was a hating Bad review.

Kudos to Admin and InfinityFree, they both rock!
If it wasn’t for them, I would have never known about iFastnet and MOFH and would be stuck with Hostinger.

@OxyDac said:
I never read reviews

That’s very true. The review sites are often dominated by people who were pleasantly surprised and those who got burned and need to vent their anger. The satisfied, quiet majority are generally not that well represented on review sites.

So even if you (as in, whoever reads this) think a service is just “OK”, it just works like you expect and doesn’t have any notable problems, then posting a review helps!

I prefer to post reviews on HostAdvice, because you don’t need to sign up to post a review.
Trustpilot forces you to sign up, which I don’t like.