Besttuts.xyz account not created on client area

I tried to login to my account, but it’s giving me a verification error

" Validation error

The selected custom domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the custom domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account."

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Just as the message says, you already are using that domain on another account. Make sure you have removed the domain from the other account. Note that it also may be in use with another host, so not necessarily InfinityFree.

3 Likes

I bought the domain name from another provider and registered it in infinityFree though after registering for hosting, the client area of my account is inaccessible since it displays the screenshot below.

You are on the “Add Domain” screen, so you don’t have an account yet. That message means that you are already using that domain somewhere else.

no at first before creating the account on infinity free it gave me an option to add it and it asked to wait for 24hrs then …after 24 hrs no account was created when i logged in and it displayed that the domain name is already in use on infinity free
while i cannot the access the account since there was no account created. There is no hosting plant or services in the domain provider.

So clicking on the “Accounts” tab on the top of the screen shows 0 accounts?

Yes, 0/3 accounts

Maybe you created on another account perhaps?

Likely the case

The domain must be in use somewhere, even if it is not with InfinityFree (Check other hosts that you have used before). Perhaps Admin could take a further look.

This was my first time trying to do this, i haven’t used any other hosts before.

Perhaps there was a config error than, you will have to wait for Admin to fix it.

For how long do i have to wait for this to happen?

You will have to wait until Admin sees this topic, however long that may be.

if it turns out to be impossible, i request that my domain and account be removed so that i can start afresh.

That’s the thing: it may not be your account. And we cannot just delete someone else’s account because you say you own one of the domain names on it.

Can you please send an email to [email protected] with a link to this message and some proof of ownership of the domain name? A screenshot of the domain in NameSilo’s panel will suffice.

2 Likes

Okay

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.