Blacklist

Dear InfinityFree or Hans :wink: ,

Please whitelist this domain on your ad : hostinger.co.id
Its a free web hosting tho a few years ago, now its become Premium Only

Thanks.

The only site which is blacklisted now for advertisements is 000webhost.com (because, as you noticed, thatā€™s weird). Beyond that, we donā€™t have any restrictions on which ads can be shown.

If you want to see more Hostinger.co.id ads here, please ask the owners of that site to spend a lot more on AdWords and target keywords like ā€œfree hostingā€ and ā€œfree web hostingā€. We donā€™t decide which ads are shown, Google does (because they are much better at negotiating a good deal).

Oh sorry i mean BLACKLIST.
Cause it could steal ur customer

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Oh sorry i mean BLACKLIST.
Cause it could steal ur customer

Without meaning to advertise, checkout their plan, its too cheap for SSD Unlimited hostingā€¦
Server is quite fast and 24/7 support even tho they will take like 5 mins to reply

Weā€™re not going to blacklist every hosting provider out there who may have a good offer, finding and blacklisted the tens of thousands of hosting providers using AdWords is impossible.

Getting competitor offers is something that may happen if youā€™re using a third party ad broker, and weā€™re not going to pretend weā€™re the only hosting providers in the world.

If youā€™re in Indonesia and you would like to sign up with an Indonesian web hosting provider, go for it! Weā€™re not an Indonesian hosting provider, we canā€™t realistically compete with them in that regard.

Just make sure to do your research beforehand. You said ā€œitā€™s too cheapā€, which from what Iā€™ve heard is a good explanation of their service.

Youā€™re Right @Admin
Itā€™s not as cheap as potato even tho it did cheap as a potato when black friday sale but Wait, I keep getting the 508 error even tho the limit is like 512MB and the website was 100% Same on InfinityFreeā€¦

InfinityFree is better to me!
Works faster even tho sometimes it could slow down a bit but acceptable because ITS FREE~!
Happy with ya Infinity!
???