Blocked by CORS

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘errors/404/’ (redirected from
‘myurl/mendonvr/skin/vtourskin.xml’) from origin myrul’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

I am not using any outside resources. Why would I have CORS issues?

I also see the following if I try https.
Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response /errors/404/ with MIME type text/html.

Sorry for the wierd URLs. This forum is blocking me from posting them.

What is the URL of your website? If you don’t post it, humans don’t understand what URL you are using, and don’t respond very well or at all to the topics without URL.

The CORS errors are generated by our 404 page (which doesn’t allow CORS requests). This means that myurl/mendonvr/skin/vtourskin.xml redirects to our 404 page, which typically means that no file could be found on that URL.

Please double check the URL and the uploaded file. If you make sure that the XML file can be opened, the CORS error should disappear as well.

Thanks for the reply. I am fighting a bigger issue that I will start another thread about. I think the CORS messages isn’t a symptom of the larger issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.