blogger vs wordPress which is better?

Hi!
every one im new on infinity free host ive a question thaa which is bettter wordpress or blogger, ive a blog on blogger i want to know which is bettter wordpress or blogger if ive more than 1000 viewwr on blog blog is free hostiong engough!
sorry for poor english im Pakistani only speak urdu.

I’d say WordPress wins hands down for anything but a basic blog.

If you just need to create a simple blog, either service will get the job done.

But what if you want to expand your blog with more community tools? An online store? A completely custom website design? WordPress can do all that, unlike Blogger. WordPress is free, open source software with a huge number of themes and plugins already available for use, and extensive theming and plugin capabilities to create more of them.

WordPress can be hosted virtually anywhere, so you’re not stuck with a single hosting provider.

@mughalbhai said:
Hi!
every one im new on infinity free host ive a question thaa which is bettter wordpress or blogger, ive a blog on blogger i want to know which is bettter wordpress or blogger if ive more than 1000 viewwr on blog blog is free hostiong engough!

WP is better cause you will not have control to your blogger site cause it isn’t self hosted meaning you can’t just download blogger and host it here on infinityfree. As what Admin said WordPress will win because it has many themes and plugins available and many people would even like to create WP themes and WP plugins and etc… And maybe WP themes and plugins has over a million of it.
And the best part is, tou can host it here on InfinityFree so that you can edit WP the way you like and the way you want!

@mughalbhai said:
Hi!

sorry for poor english im Pakistani only speak urdu.(Me Too)

Asslam-u-Alikum!
@mughalbhai the best thing about both is lots of themes designs and drag and drop.
Don’t be confused with WordPress.com

Security

Security should be important factor while discussing features of both, on WP it's on you to make your site secure make easier for hackers to access to your site while on Blogger you got advantage of Google Security if anyone can access to your Blogger dashboard he can hack anything at Google which is impossible. [How to Get SSL on Infinityfree/ProFreeHost/Other Free hosting powered by iFastNet ](http://www.everykhas.tk/2018/01/how-to-get-let-encrypt-free-ssl-for.html "How to Get SSL on Infinityfree/ProFreeHost/Other Free hosting powered by iFastNet ") [How to Get SSL on Blogger with Custom Domain ](http://www.everykhas.tk/2018/01/how-to-get-let-encrypt-free-ssl-for.html "How to Get SSL on Blogger with Custom Domain ") **Winner**:Blogger

Design

When it came to Design people just said that on Blogger there are only few templates while on WP it's in thousands this is not correct you may also create your own template by adapting from any WP theme using Templatetoaster or use thousands of templates design by third parties for Blogger like Gooyabitemples, Sora Templates, Way2Themes, Sneeitspot, and much other including me and templatelib. **Winner**: WP

Cost

Blogger is free of cost while on WP you need domain and hosting while you may use Infinityfree for hosting of your site for free of cost but if your site got popular you may need to pay 17$-84$ p.a while on Blogger it's free. **Winner**: Blogger

Online store

when it came to creating an eCommerce site you may said that it's not possible on Blogger while it's possible [Read My Article Here relating to E-Commerce site on Blogger](http://www.everykhas.tk/2018/04/e-commerce-site-on-blogger.html "Read My Article Here relating to E-Commerce site on Blogger"), yes it's possible to create an E-Commerce site on Blogger but not much customizable like WooCommerce (on WP) **Winner**: WP

How is Real Winner

If you are beginner and don't want to spend money on Hosting or want some reliable free Hosting then Go with Blogger but if you are PRO then go with WP but in my suggestions with Premium Hosting if your plan is something big. **My Pick** yes it's Blogger because it's my source of income by Selling Templates and customzing!

@Ranakhas said:
If you are beginner and don’t want to spend money on Hosting or want some reliable free Hosting then Go with Blogger but if you are PRO then go with WP but in my suggestions with Premium Hosting if your plan is something big.
Wordpress.com is also suitable for beginners and it is reliable.
My Pick yes it’s Blogger because it’s my source of income by Selling Templates and customzing!
You can also sell or customize WordPress templates,there is no difference.
I think that, for now, WordPress wins because:

@Admin said:
I’d say WordPress wins hands down for anything but a basic blog.

If you just need to create a simple blog, either service will get the job done.

But what if you want to expand your blog with more community tools? An online store? A completely custom website design? WordPress can do all that, unlike Blogger. WordPress is free, open source software with a huge number of themes and plugins already available for use, and extensive theming and plugin capabilities to create more of them.

WordPress can be hosted virtually anywhere, so you’re not stuck with a single hosting provider.

@UnknownLolz said:

@mughalbhai said:
Hi!

WP is better cause you will not have control to your blogger site cause it isn’t self hosted meaning you can’t just download blogger and host it here on infinityfree. As what Admin said WordPress will win because it has many themes and plugins available and many people would even like to create WP themes and WP plugins and etc… And maybe WP themes and plugins has over a million of it.
And the best part is, tou can host it here on InfinityFree so that you can edit WP the way you like and the way you want!

And I also choose WordPress!
While Blogger is good for beginners, it lacks some very important features and also lacks customizing it like you can on WordPress with plugins,themes and much more.

Blogger could provide you with unlimited traffic(with their services) but lacks of modification access or mod like Wordpress (or we could say that Blogger have monotonous design and plugins). I’d say Wordpress is much better, just like everyone else stated above.

PersonalIy i Recommend WordPress…
Blogger is just sufficent and limited to simple blogs but Wordpress has a wide range of possibilities and facilities even to create complex blogs…