Broken Website

Hello, my website is actually broken as you can see in first image, when I open the project via html, it goes great, but once I upload via FTP to infinityfree, it shows broken and I don’t know what happens, I don’t think it’s a code problem… Thanks!

My website: http://hecbert3.epizy.com

Instead of uploading via ftp try copy pasting the code manually over into the file manager. Or you could also make sure you are testing with the latest browser and not with IE or something like that.

1 Like

not working, just tested it and nothing…

Hello there,

There seems to be a problem with your code:
ifwf12y9

Here’s a Documentation regarding the error::

Please make sure that you have uploaded your files correctly.

2 Likes

I uploaded my files to another IfastNet reseller and it’s working good,I tried with another free hosting and perfectly working…

Can you please clear your cache?

2 Likes

Just cleared and still the same, I don’t know what’s the problem because I uploaded the same files to other hostings and all are working good

I checked your website and it’s “working fine” from here (doesn’t seem to scale past 1080p, but it’s not as bad as your original screenshots).

Seeing how the exact same code is working for you everywhere else, even on a different domain on the same platform, and everyone else looking at this domain also doesn’t get the error, the only possible explanation I can think of is some kind of cache on your end. That’s typically the cache in your browser (try private browsing mode to circumvent that - it’s more thorough than the clear cache options), but if you use a proxy service to access the internet, that might also be serving you old copies of your website.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.