Budypress plugin

Hello!

Good evening!
I have a worpress.com blog, which I would like to migrate to wordpress.org.
After installing wordpress, can I install buddypress, here in infinityfree?
And now, can I also install a social plugin?

@Buddypress said:
Hello!

Good evening!
I have a worpress.com blog, which I would like to migrate to wordpress.org.
After installing wordpress, can I install buddypress, here in infinityfree?
And now, can I also install a social plugin?

Yes you can.
Please make sure that you don’t overload the servers since you are setting up a social community site.

Hello!
Good Morning!
That is one of my concerns.
Since I will not want to break the terms and services, I ask; how to avoid not overloading the server?

@Buddypress said:
Hello!
Good Morning!
That is one of my concerns.
Since I will not want to break the terms and services, I ask; how to avoid not overloading the server?

Hello,
You can do the following:

1. Remove heavy plugins
  2. It is recommended to only have 10 or below plugins on your site (Heavy plugins should not be included).
  3. If you have many visitors, then you might be concerned about the daily hits. So minimize your visitors as possible, if there would be many visitors on your website and do many task on your site then this will lag the servers.
  4. Use themes that are lightweight or compatible with the servers to work properly.

And this are the only thing that I could think.

Hello!
Thank you!
I understood what you said.
The plugins I’m thinking of installing, are; buddypress; a social button that allows me, also, to recover the followers that I have in my blog. And WP Cerber Security.
In my blog, on wordpress.com, I have 72 followers. And that worries me. I do not want to lose them!

My blog, wordpress.com is this: https://amorincondicionalblog.wordpress.com/. I want to migrate it, here in infinityfree to wordpress.org, also to improve it. But as I said, I will not want to breach the terms and services, nor exceed the server load. And I also do not want to lose the followers I have in my blog.

Please check our terms of service: Terms of Service - InfinityFree Specifically, the “Script Usage Terms” are useful to check.

Is your proposed plugin not on the list of prohibited script list, is it not illegal and you don’t have reasonable expectation that it will cause excessive server load, it’s safe to try.

Tank You