Builder Plugin Problem

Hey! Ive been trying for a few weeks now thinking that infinitlyfree has some technical problems but still no luck!

I created an account for someone else and was surprised to find that I get an error when I try to install a builder plugin like Brizy or Elementor. It was a surprise because I didnt have any problems installing them on my account just a couple of weeks back. So I tried making a subdomain on my account and installing a fresh copy of wordpress and the problem was there also!

In short I can install these plugins on old domains but cant get them to work on any new one! Im not a web developer or designer so maybe im missing something obvious but could somebody help!!

Try to extract the plugin’s zip file on your computer, then connect to FileZilla with the FTP details you can find on your Client Area, selecting your hosting account and clicking on “Show/Hide” to show the password, go to htdocs/wp-content/plugins or yourdomain/htdocs/wp-content/plugins, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain, and upload the extracted folder on that location.

2 Likes

Been busy so I didnt havetime to try out your solution. But I finally got around to it and as simple as it is, it works! (: Just had to respond and say thank you. (:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.