Cache of web server files

Hi,

I’m getting in problems with the apache web server. I had change a few files on the web some days ago, but the web client obtein from the apache server the same the files in the previous versin. I had try with different PC and mobiles and also also clear all the browser cache. It only runs ok from my local PC, other devices get always and old version.

For example in my PC I get a web page and in the response headers i can view “Last-Modified: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:11:38 GMT”. Thats ok. If I try to get that file from other devices I get something like this “Last-Modified: Mon, 24 May 2016 17:11:38 GMT”

My account is fceu_18177382

Thanks in advance.

You said that you cleared cache on your PC and it shows the newest version, so did the others try to do so?

I am not saying that it may be the cause of it, but if they previously visited your website they may need to clear their cache too. And throught what protocol are they visiting your website?

www or http:// ? Tell them to try to visit throught different protocol if they were visiting throught www or vice-versa.

Enjoy,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you, at the end I found whats going on. We had a mistake in the DNS configuration and it was sending all traffic to an old server…(wasntme)

Thanks for your help…

Hi Mike,

Thank you, at the end I found whats going on. We had a mistake in the DNS configuration and it was sending all traffic to an old server.

Thanks for your help…

Hi Mike,

Thank you, at the end I found whats going on. We had a mistake in the DNS configuration and it was sending all traffic to an old server.

Thanks for your help…

You said that you cleared cache on your PC and it shows the newest version, so did the others try to do so?

I am not saying that it may be the cause of it, but if they previously visited your website they may need to clear their cache too. And throught what protocol are they visiting your website?

www or http:// ? Tell them to try to visit throught different protocol if they were visiting throught www or vice-versa.

Enjoy,

Mike