Cache trouble again ..?

About my site http://testingx34.great-site.net/test.php
So during test why it’s ¤#"%&/, i write in that file test.php:

<?php echo "HEJ"; ?>

And what appears on website … nothing, but still looking in its source-code this:

<!DOCTYPE html><html data-adblockkey="MFwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADSwAwSAJBANDrp2lz7AOmADaN8tA50LsWcjLFyQFcb/P2Txc58oYOeILb3vBw7J6f4pamkAQVSQuqYsKx3YzdUHCvbVZvFUsCAwEAAQ==_qDho2k2l69yi+iiHK7bSB0cHZG+Nq6iy3blqWTnNWRnPWy2AZfHUm9QG52us+ankdF09YeqrdRhSG/PSt+laRA=="><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"><meta name="description" content="See related links to what you are looking for."/></head><!--[if IE 6 ]><body class="ie6"><![endif]--><!--[if IE 7 ]><body class="ie7"><![endif]--><!--[if IE 8 ]><body class="ie8"><![endif]--><!--[if IE 9 ]><body class="ie9"><![endif]--><!--[if (gt IE 9)|!(IE)]> --><body><!--<![endif]--><script type="text/javascript">g_pb=(function(){var
DT=document,azx=location,DD=DT.createElement('script'),aAC=false,LU;DD.defer=true;DD.async=true;DD.src="//www.google.com/adsense/domains/caf.js";DD.onerror=function(){if(azx.search!=='?z'){azx.href='/?z';}};DD.onload=DD.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!aAC&&LU){if(!window['googleNDT_']){}
LU(google.ads.domains.Caf);}
aAC=true;};DT.body.appendChild(DD);return{azm:function(n$){if(aAC)
n$(google.ads.domains.Caf);else
LU=n$;},bq:function(){if(!aAC){DT.body.removeChild(DD);}}};})();g_pd=(function(){var
azx=window.location,nw={},bH,azw=azx.search.substring(1),aAv,aAw;if(!azw)
return nw;aAv=azw.split("&");for(bH=0;bH<aAv.length;bH++){aAw=aAv[bH].split('=');nw[aAw[0]]=aAw[1]?aAw[1]:"";}
return nw;})();g_pc=(function(){var $is_ABP_whitelisted=null;var $Image1=new Image;var $Image2=new Image;var $error1=false;var $error2=false;var $remaining=2;var $random=Math.random()*11;function $imageLoaded(){$remaining--;if($remaining===0)
$is_ABP_whitelisted=!$error1&&$error2;}
$Image1.onload=$Image2.onload=$imageLoaded;$Image1.onerror=function(){$error1=true;$imageLoaded();};$Image2.onerror=function(){$error2=true;$imageLoaded();};$Image1.src='/px.gif?ch=1&rn='+$random;$Image2.src='/px.gif?ch=2&rn='+$random;return{azo:function(){return'&abp='+($is_ABP_whitelisted?'1':'0');},$isWhitelisted:function(){return $is_ABP_whitelisted;},$onReady:function($callback){function $poll(){if($is_ABP_whitelisted===null)
setTimeout($poll,100);else $callback();}
$poll();}}})();(function(){var aAo=screen,Rr=window,azx=Rr.location,aAB=top.location,DT=document,Sf=DT.body||DT.getElementsByTagName('body')[0],aAy=0,aAx=0,aAz=0,$IE=null;if(Sf.className==='ie6')
$IE=6;else if(Sf.className==='ie7')
$IE=7;else if(Sf.className==='ie8')
$IE=8;else if(Sf.className==='ie9')
$IE=9;function aAu($callback){aAz++;aAy=Rr.innerWidth||DT.documentElement.clientWidth||Sf.clientWidth;aAx=Rr.innerHeight||DT.documentElement.clientHeight||Sf.clientHeight;if(aAy>0||aAz>=5){$callback();}
else{setTimeout(aAu,100);}}
var $num_requirements=2;function $requirementMet(){$num_requirements--;if($num_requirements===0)
aAA();}
aAu($requirementMet);g_pc.$onReady($requirementMet);function aAA(){var ef=undefined,IQ=encodeURIComponent,aAt;if(aAB!=azx&&g_pd.r_s===ef)
aAB.href=azx.href;aAt=DT.createElement('script');aAt.type='text/javascript';aAt.src='/glp'+'?r='+(g_pd.r!==ef?g_pd.r:(DT.referrer?IQ(DT.referrer.substr(0,255)):''))+
(g_pd.r_u?'&u='+g_pd.r_u:'&u='+IQ(azx.href.split('?')[0]))+
(g_pd.gc?'&gc='+g_pd.gc:'')+
(g_pd.cid?'&cid='+g_pd.cid:'')+
(g_pd.query?'&sq='+g_pd.query:'')+
(g_pd.search?'&ss=1':'')+
(g_pd.a!==ef?'&a':'')+
(g_pd.z!==ef?'&z':'')+
(g_pd.z_ds!==ef?'&z_ds':'')+
(g_pd.r_s!==ef?'&r_s='+g_pd.r_s:'')+
(g_pd.r_d!==ef?'&r_d='+g_pd.r_d:'')+'&rw='+aAo.width+'&rh='+aAo.height+
(g_pd.r_ww!==ef?'&ww='+g_pd.r_ww:'&ww='+aAy)+
(g_pd.r_wh!==ef?'&wh='+g_pd.r_wh:'&wh='+aAx)+
(g_pd.ref_keyword!==ef?'&ref_keyword='+g_pd.ref_keyword:'')+
(g_pc.$isWhitelisted()?'&abp=1':'')+
($IE!==null?'&ie='+$IE:'')+
(g_pd.partner!==ef?'&partner='+g_pd.partner:'')+
(g_pd.subid1!==ef?'&subid1='+g_pd.subid1:'')+
(g_pd.subid2!==ef?'&subid2='+g_pd.subid2:'')+
(g_pd.subid3!==ef?'&subid3='+g_pd.subid3:'')+
(g_pd.subid4!==ef?'&subid4='+g_pd.subid4:'')+
(g_pd.subid5!==ef?'&subid5='+g_pd.subid5:'');Sf.appendChild(aAt);}})();</script></body></html>

Works for me, what do you mean again? Did you try using incognito mode/control + f5

I edited your post to add the code block. Please note that HTML is a valid way to write posts here, so if you want your HTML to be shown as code, not rendered text, you need to wrap it in code blocks.

As for the code itself, I don’t recognize it. It seems ad related?

Please note that new domains can take up to 72 hours to be visible everywhere. So this is probably DNS cache.

2 Likes

Incognito mode/control +f5, what …? … Oh the browser … : I closed the webpage and opened a new, same thing. I also tried to write inside the test.php magic words about do not cache no no …, and also in .htaccess. But at a time i was on toilet and came back, then weird things happened: First in filemanager it displayed a test file created a while back, BUT not the recently one it was suppose to write. First next time the filemanager refreshed, it also showed the most recent file created. I thought maybe some policy was in place about refreshing webpage more than two times, i mean even website front page was “frozen”, blank.
So i can’t debug … lousy control. But that’s normal because the great Microsoft took back control over “windows update” in version 10, and so can we presumably then …

No, that mystic code Admin is yours, since all i wrote in a test file was echo “hallo”. Maybe the chinese have taken over infinity, like you owned it, but njet as reseller they provided and so took control, power abuse …

Well, you’re partially right.

This code is from Bodis, the domain parking provider we use for domain names that are not assigned to any hosting account.

Given that your domain name is quite new, I would like to remind you about the yellow banner in the middle of your screen when you check the hosting account in the client area, with a link to this article:

So it’s not Chinese code, it’s not our code, we don’t own the code, this code is not on your website or server and nobody has taken over InfinityFree. You see this code because probably because your ISP hasn’t bothered to check whether you created a website.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.