Can both ns1.infinityfree.com and clouldflare be used?

I want to use both ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com and cluldflare name server, is there a way to do this?(itzel and yahir.)

It’s not recommended to mix multiple sets of nameservers. Either choose our nameservers or Cloudflare’s ones and if you go with Cloudflare, correct the DNS settings so that your domain will point to the website IP available on the Client Area by clicking on the hosting account your domain is on.

4 Likes

Can’t both of them at the same time? anyway, clouldflare is not very important, but I want to prefer it because it has spam protection, if the way you say will work well, I will do it

You should prefer Cloudflare. Your website will still work…

5 Likes

but when I did clouldflare I couldn’t even manage my files and there was no access to the site, in fact there is no need if it will prolong things

Ofc, you need to manage your site via the control panel, not Cloudflare.

5 Likes

In my case, I added infinityfree name server until Infinity Hosting recognised my domain and added my domain in my account.
After that i removed infinityfree name server and then added nameserver of clouflare.

Add any of the nameserver till you verify them and then shift it other one,
It will workout in both cases.

For more reference checkout A Full Guide To Cloudflare

5 Likes

but were you able to control your site?

Of Course,

Make sure to follow this

1. Cloudflare cannot be used on free subdomains from InfinityFree
  2. You can use Cloudflare on Custom Domains (yoursite.com ) and with Custom Sub-Domains (subdomain.yoursite.com )
  3. You must connect your domain to your InfinityFree account first. Read more here .

Reference A Full Guide To Cloudflare

4 Likes

My domain name is example.xyz I’m following the guide right now, thank you.

1 Like

What do I delete here?

This

5 Likes

thank you bro, it’s done. everything is ok.

3 Likes

I think there is a problem, my site does not start from index.html, ssl is not activated.

this is not my html files.

No issue

7 Likes

weird yeah it’s working now thanks again.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.