Can i change the domain "rf.gd"?

EN: I have a own domain, and I wanted to know if I can change the default domain “rf.gd” and put my own domain.
I can do it? And if so, how do I do it?

ES: Tengo un dominio propio, y quera saber si puedo cambiar el dominio por default “rf.gd” y poner mi dominio propio.
Puedo hacerlo? Y si es as, como lo hago?

@BiniGX said:
EN: I have a own domain, and I wanted to know if I can change the default domain “rf.gd” and put my own domain.
I can do it? And if so, how do I do it?

ES: Tengo un dominio propio, y quera saber si puedo cambiar el dominio por default “rf.gd” y poner mi dominio propio.
Puedo hacerlo? Y si es as, como lo hago?

You can point your own domain towards IF by updating Nameservers. Details are mentioned here
https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

But I can not change COMPLETELY the domain?
That my page only has a domain and is mine.

@BiniGX said:

Which domain name are you referring to exactly? You can delete the domain you initially created your account with in the Addon Domains section.

If I add an additional domain (my own domain) and delete with which I create the account (rf.gd), can I leave the one I want?

@BiniGX said:
If I add an additional domain (my own domain) and delete with which I create the account (rf.gd), can I leave the one I want?

Of course you can delete it and leave the new one. If you experience any problem just say it, becuase I am not sure.
I have personally never tried it but it should work!

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

Which domain name are you referring to exactly? You can delete the domain you initially created your account with in the Addon Domains section.

Are you an official admin? And if so, can you answer the question I asked before?

@ChrisPAR said:

@BiniGX said:

Of course you can delete it and leave the new one. If you experience any problem just say it, becuase I am not sure.

Thank you very much for answering!

@BiniGX said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@BiniGX said:

No problem, and @Admin is admin, after all it is said by the name and you can check it on his profile page.

@ChrisPAR said:

@BiniGX said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@BiniGX said:

No problem, and @Admin is admin, after all it is said by the name and you can check it on his profile page.

hahaha yes, but I was not sure, again thanks for answering.

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

When I add another domain and I am directed to it, I see this from “Directory Listing” but I do not get the web page.
How can I change the Directory of the new domain?

Images

1: https://ibb.co/dWdNSy (I add the new domain and it appears)
2: https://ibb.co/g4BLEd (But when I enter it, this appears and the main page not appears)

@BiniGX said:

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

When I add another domain and I am directed to it, I see this from “Directory Listing” but I do not get the web page.

Images

1: 2 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (I add the new domain and it appears)
2: https://ibb.co/g4BLEd (But when I enter it, this appears and the main page not appears)

On your pic no.2, it’s because you haven’t uploaded any files yet on your website and the browser haven’t located any index.php or index.html on your site so in return the browser will show dir listing.
Upload your files to htdocs folder.

You can disable dir listing for more security on your site.
Inser this code Options -Indexes on your .htaccess file for disabling dir listing.
You can create a new .htaccess file if you don’t have one

@UnknownLolz said:

@BiniGX said:

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

Images

On your pic no.2, it’s because you haven’t uploaded any files yet on your website and the browser haven’t located any index.php or index.html on your site so in return the browser will show dir listing.

Inser this code Options -Indexes on your .htaccess file for disabling dir listing.

ok, i’m going to try it, Thank you!

@UnknownLolz said:

@BiniGX said:

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

Images

1: https://ibb.co/dWdNSy (I add the new domain and it appears)
2: 1 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (But when I enter it, this appears and the main page not appears)

In which page, application or place can I modify and manage the directories and folders?

Forget it, I’ve found it already. Thank you

@BiniGX said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@BiniGX said:

@Admin said:

@BiniGX said:

Images

In which page, application or place can I modify and manage the directories and folders?

Every htdocs folder is a root folder and there you can upload your files and modify them.

Remember:
Htdocs = Public_Html

i’m here. Screenshot 3 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
What should I do?

@BiniGX said:
What should I do?

Then go to:
The your “yourdomain.tld” folder and then once you enter you can see an htdocs folder and enter that htdocs folder and there you can upload and modify your file.

This really only requires common sense and understanding if you ask me.

@UnknownLolz said:

@BiniGX said:
What should I do?

Then go to:
The your “yourdomain.tld” folder and then once you enter you can see an htdocs folder and enter that htdocs folder and there you can upload and modify your file.

I apologize if I have been very stressful, but honestly there is no way to do what you tell me.
I want to repeat my question and if someone else wants to answer, he can do it:

I already have a domain with all the designs, themes, templates and content. That domain is example.RG.GD, I simply want to change that domain to my own domain, and when I enter the new domain, the page appears with everything normally.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

@BiniGX said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@BiniGX said:
What should I do?

Then go to:

I apologize if I have been very stressful, but honestly there is no way to do what you tell me.
No! Your not being stressful and please don’t even think that you stressful to us or just me. ?

I already have a domain with all the designs, themes, templates and content. That domain is example.RG.GD, I simply want to change that domain to my own domain, and when I enter the new domain, the page appears with everything normally.

I didn’t quite understand you here… So sorry…
Might wanna give screenshots?