Can I whitelist something? I need help with hotjar tool

So, I’ve been trying to use this nice (I hope it is) tool > hotjar.com/
It allows me to track visitors for my page and create heat maps and recordings of visits. Basically analytics. I’ve added their script to my landing page and it recorded some of the visits. However when I am viewing a recording it does not display CSS so the recording is not super accurate.
On their FAQ page it says that I need to whitelist their wildcard domain *.hotjar.com
Can I do it somehow? Or InfinityFree needs to whitelist it? Sorry, I am really new to all this.

As I understood the FAQ, I guess they need ability to automatically access your website, this is actually blocked, knowledge base article: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

Hmm, that’s weird, because I am still getting the recording. It looks like they can access my html, but not css and js. :0 I wonder if I can do something about it if I upgrade my account here?

this is what is says about lack of CSS on their FAQ page, I am sure that its my case:

Hotjar servers need access to the assets on your site to generate Recordings successfully. When the CSS looks broken ,this typically means our servers have difficulty fetching some of the CSS files from your server.

It is suggested that our wildcard domain, *.hotjar.com, is whitelisted within your server in order to display the CSS within Recordings. Any Recordings made after whitelisting should display the CSS correctly.

@MrJunior said:
As I understood the FAQ, I guess they need ability to automatically access your website, this is actually blocked, knowledge base article: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

I see what you mean. Sorry, I did not read the article carefully in the beginning. I guess there is nothing I can do apart from upgrading my account? Is there any setting I can fiddle with to see if it works?

You can only try out using Cloudflare, it helps to bypass some system restriction but it won’t ‘unlock’ your website.

Thanks! I will check it out