My website URL is:
http://jdarzo.epizy.com/index.html?i=1

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:
WinSCP

I had deleted the site my accident was trying to create a sub domain
I just want to get back original site if possible

HELP PLEASE

The domain is currently not assigned to any hosting account. You can assign the domain to an account by adding it to an existing account using the Subdomains section, or by creating a new hosting account with the domain.

Note that adding the domain to an existing account may still assign it to a different folder. This means you may need to move the files of your website to the right destination.

2 Likes

I am relatively new to this…can you help I have 2 sites created and files uploaded how do I view the sites? All was working good originally on first on listed. I deleted it and undeleted it. Should I just delete accounts and start over?? Both don’t work Thank You

Username epiz_24838514
Label jdarzo.epizy.com
Main Domain xvfalzq7.epizy.com
Active

Username epiz_25465123
Label Website for jpoono.epizy.com
Main Domain ithktamg.epizy.com
active

If you deactivated your account, you must have deleted the domain names from your account. But note that reactivating an account does not automatically restore any domain names which were on the account previously, even if you deleted them just before deactivating the account.

So, like I said:

If you’re having trouble doing this, can you please clarify where exactly you’re getting stuck?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.