can not connect database

Hello, I’ve looked this article on knowledge base but can’t find the exact problem.
I want to backup the phpMyAdmin but from cpanel, the database won’t connect with this message :
You don’t have permission to access ****

what else can I do to make the backup?

phpMyAdmin is still the best way to backup databases, and phpMyAdmin is working fine from your account on my end.

Also, I reset your account password because you pasted a working login token on the forum. Don’t do that, it allows anyone to get access to your database.

so what did I do wrong? I can not open phpmyadmin and file manager too with same error message

please help. i need to backup this blog

@nunpiyu said:
so what did I do wrong? I can not open phpmyadmin and file manager too with same error message

I don’t know! The file manager and phpMyAdmin are both working fine from my end. The only explanation I can think of is that this is a problem on your device or internet connection, and I can’t fix that.

Speaking of which, have you tried whether you are able to access the file manager or phpMyAdmin from another device or internet connection?

my connection is good. and I’ve try to use another connection, still can not connect my database so can’t make a backup file. how can I get new passw for cpanel you’ve reset before?

@nunpiyu said:
my connection is good. and I’ve try to use another connection, still can not connect my database so can’t make a backup file. how can I get new passw for cpanel you’ve reset before?

Check your client area, you can see the new password there.

hello again. I still can not connect my database (via phpmyadmin nor mySQLdb). can you help me to connect it so I can make a backup file?

@nunpiyu said:
hello again. I still can not connect my database (via phpmyadmin nor mySQLdb). can you help me to connect it so I can make a backup file?

And I still cannot reproduce this issue on my end. phpMyAdmin is working perfectly and there is nothing on my end to suggest otherwise.

Please try other devices and networks as well.

I did, still the same error message. I won’t ask you if I can do it my self

@Admin said:

@nunpiyu said:

And I still cannot reproduce this issue on my end. phpMyAdmin is working perfectly and there is nothing on my end to suggest otherwise.

If it is working perfectly on your end, would it be possible that you make a backup for this user and give it to him through PM (Private Message) @Admin?
Can’t think of anything else now.

Thank you @ChrisPAR. I feel bad to ask admin to make the backup so connect the database is enough for me. I can dload it my shelf then

@nunpiyu said:
Thank you @ChrisPAR. I feel bad to ask admin to make the backup so connect the database is enough for me. I can dload it my shelf then

I know, but if there is no other way…
So, are you able to do it now?

Nothing change. Still ‘You don’t have permission to access /login.php?..’

dear Admin, I am still waiting your hand to help me push the button, please… this kinda frustating and desperate to have a back up of my blog

I am not having any issues in phpmyadmin and file manager. I can backup MYSQL and my Htdocs data. Maybe it happens to your device try to use another device to do its backup

@nunpiyu said:

You did what?

@Admin said:

@nunpiyu said:

You did what?

He did try to use other devices for backup, ask you said him @Admin :

@Admin said:

@Admin said:

@nunpiyu said:

You did what?

I tried different computer, different connection, I even try to connect it via mobile devices. but still facing 403 forbidden that I mention above.
I too looked similar problem online and try every single advice they suggest.
I still have the same problem, I can send you a screenshot if you want

You did what?

I tried different computer, different connection, I even try to connect it via mobile devices. but still facing 403 forbidden that I mention above.
I too looked similar problem online and try every single advice they suggest.
I still have the same problem, I can send you a screenshot if you want

oh… I too tried to deactive all plugins, not working. tried many clone/duplcicator plugins. some made no back up at all, some made an error back up.