Can someone help me?

how do I open a free hosting like yours?

You can sign up for a service called MyOwnFreeHost, considering that you have your own TLD (Top-Level Domain) and you pointed it to the 5 ByetHost nameservers (from ns1.byet.org to ns5.byet.org). MyOwnFreeHost is the free reseller platform by iFastNet, which is also used by InfinityFree to help people get a free web hosting for websites.

4 Likes

You can use MyOwnFreeHost but there are others like ResellersPanel, ResellerCluster, AsuraHosting Turnkey Reseller, ServerCraze Reseller, Glomulser Reseller, Atspace Reseller, 50webs Reseller and 100webspace Reseller.

Those are all the Free Resellers.

thank you very much, and this will really help my country in question =)

which is the best in terms of quality?

Sorry to jump in but Im curious about this free hosting reseller thingy. Is MyOwnFreeHosting is really free? Whats in it for them if they provided it for free? How they gain money from this?

Yes, MOFH is 100% free, you don’t need to pay for anything.

The main (or only) source of income for MyOwnFreeHost comes when a client wants to upgrade their account to a more professional one, they need to purchase a plan from iFastNet (owner of MOFH).

Thank you for the answer. What are the limits of their hosting? Since InfinityFree limits the CPU Usage per day and temporarily locked your account for 24hrs. Is it also limited on the website traffic?

Same ones as InfinityFree.

2 Likes

Thanks! I thought its different from InfinityFree.

Which one is the best ? MyOwnFreeHost, ResellersPanel, ResellerCluster, AsuraHosting Turnkey Reseller, ServerCraze Reseller, Glomulser Reseller, Atspace Reseller, 50webs Reseller and 100webspace Reseller.

I choose MyOwnFreeHost.

Ok ok

can you help me ? I’m creating my free website hosting, call me on Whatsapp: In WhatsApp teilen please

Don’t have whatsapp.

Contact me on discord ThatWeirdTechGuy#9373

Ok

Pending

you still haven’t accepted, i’m waiting

Oh, Hold on i might friend you.