Cannot access PHPMyAdmin

Username epiz_30180117

Hello, I cannot access my PHPMyAdmin. However, I did well as said here: Unable to access phpMyAdmin - Documentation / MySQL Databases - InfinityFree Forum But nothing changes, yet I had not changed my password (which I have now modified to do the manipulation), but I can no longer access it.

Error Message

185.27.134.10 took too long to respond

Thank you very much in advance !

Try clearing your cache and using a different browser.
Then access phpMyAdmin from the cPanel.

If that does not work, try on a different computer and network
such as your cellular phone using mobile data.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
I just tried it on my phone, and it works. However, I tried to change my browser but it does not work!

Cleared you cache?

1 Like

How about incognito mode?

3 Likes

OP explained that was already tried to no avail.

@JfcorpUser, Maybe try releasing and renewing your IP.

2 Likes

I’ve tried all of this before, but nothing works.

Hello!

You said that the site is working on your phone, but not the computer, correct?

If you have already tried restarting your network device, restarting your computer and your web browser, and clearing your cache, your next step would be to try flushing your cache and DNS settings.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

This isn’t really an issue the article covers. It’s not just that you’re unable to open phpMyAdmin, it seems that any sort of contact with phpMyAdmin just doesn’t work from your end.

Fixing DNS cache won’t help here since phpMyAdmin is accessed on the naked IP. There is no DNS caching when there is no DNS.

My money is on some network level block or perhaps a virus scanner or security firewall of some kind restricting your access.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.