Cannot create account

The domain xxxx is available!

The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

And can’t create account. Lol one word … it’s free.

First of all, welcome to the community, if you want to get support you just need to create a topic instead of hijacking other topics.

Second, the error message already says why you cannot add your domain, It is already added to another account on another hosting, if you want to add your domain please remove it from other account.
(do not censor your domain name is either, please share it so we can check)
Third, simply do not blame a service provider when you don’t know how to solve an issue, you’re like ‘I don’t know how to use a thing and because of that it’s the worst thing’

2 Likes

First I did not want to trash with a new topic on the forum, if it already exists. But next time I create new topic if you want it…

Second… everything I tried not working as subdomain as domain

Please share your domain?

1 Like

Subdomain need first truckonroad.is-best.net

I suggest you to create your account using another subdomain (epizy.com or rf.gd) after creation go to subdomains (through control panel) and add your subdomain with picking (is-best.net)

Then upload your content into truckonroad.is-best.net>htdocs

5 Likes

Ok, that works. Thank you for help. :love_you_gesture:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.