Cannot create email account or forwarder for info@

I cannot create an info@ email account for my domain meeuwmesschendebron.nl. I get a message that says “It appear this email address is already added as a forwarder.” When I subsequently look at the Email forwarder page the list of currently setup forwarders is empty.

Furthermore, when I send a mail to the info@ address, it gets forwarded to one of my own private email addresses. Looking at the mail headers trace information I can see that the mail comes in via freemail.byetcluster.com. A few years ago I made use of a free hosting account via Byethost.com also for this same domain. At that time I did set up all emails to be forwarded to my private address. That hosting account has been disabled and discontinued more than a year ago. It looks like the forwarding information is still active on that old account? Please help!

You can create another one that is similar to info@, example: contact@ or contacts@, but remember to set the MX record for your domain to mx.byetcluster.com or mx.epizy.com with priority of 10.

It looks like there was an old forwarder stuck in the system, but it should be gone now. Can you please try again now?

Looks like trhat fixed it thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.