Cannot create subdomain, given error

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
apeworldorder.com

Error Message

Invalid Domain, please check your input. .6

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Trying to create a subdomain for my apeworldorder.com website, no matter what i try to use as a subdomain, i am greeted with this error: Invalid Domain, please check your input. .6

Hello!

Can you please check the following?

• Are there any extra spaces?
  • Is the subdomain more then 1 letter long?

Can you give some examples of what you tried as well?

2 Likes

Hi! thanks for the quick reply

No extra spaces, Ive tried awo.apeworldorder.com, mint. apeworldorder. com, mintawo. apeworldorder. com etc… (put spaces in here, it will not allow me to post more than 2 linked websites lol)

Ive even tried using the original apeworldorder. 42web. io with a subdomain and am greeted with the same error.

To rule out browser issues, can you try creating the following domain from the “Subdomain” menu?

jvrwbvioweowvnwioebivbwe8032472048ytgrvub3eouvbboue8r238g429wvwbufw9eb9b4b3r9.42web.io

that gave this error

Illegal characters in the naming field, please verify input. .
Domain too long, please verify or contact support. 24

I was able to create awo.42web.io as a subdomain, so there must be a issue with using the apeworldorder.com to host the subdomain is what i am gathering

Oops, forgot about that limit.

Yes, I would agree with you that something is mis-configured with your domain. You can do one of the following:

1. Delete the domain from your account, reload the control panel, and add it back again
  2. Wait for Admin to take a closer look at things
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.