Cannot delete folder from ftp


#1

cannot delete folder from ftp
it’s called D:\cache\, could the folder name be causing it? is there anything i can do to get rid of it?


#2

@wicked said:
cannot delete folder from ftp
it’s called D:\cache\, could the folder name be causing it? is there anything i can do to get rid of it?

Rename it?? :lol:

I know that it may not be possible


#3

Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:


#4

@wicked said:
Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curios, is it inside the htdocs folder or outside?


#5

@UnknownLolz said:

@wicked said:
Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curios, is it inside the htdocs folder or outside?

inside


#6

@wicked said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@wicked said:
Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curios, is it inside the htdocs folder or outside?

inside

Use Filezilla FTP Client for managing you website files and from their you will be able to delete directory or files from your website.


#7

@MAHOfficial said:

@wicked said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@wicked said:
Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curios, is it inside the htdocs folder or outside?

inside

Use Filezilla FTP Client for managing you website files and from their you will be able to delete directory or files from your website.

Nope. I’ve been using filezilla the whole time, it can’t do it either.


#8

have you changed (by accident) CHMOD for that folder? (never go under 6xx)
what numbers writes when you right click on that folder and select from the menu > chmod in FTP client?


#9

@OxyDac said:
have you changed (by accident) CHMOD for that folder? (never go under 6xx)
what numbers writes when you right click on that folder and select from the menu > chmod in FTP client?

it’s 755; but i couldn’t change it even if i wanted to; because it won’t allow me to change the permissions because of the broken filename


#10

@wicked said:

@MAHOfficial said:

@wicked said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@wicked said:
Nope; tried that. I thought the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curios, is it inside the htdocs folder or outside?

inside

Use Filezilla FTP Client for managing you website files and from their you will be able to delete directory or files from your website.

Nope. I’ve been using filezilla the whole time, it can’t do it either.

I tested it and i am able to delete folders using filezilla by just selecting the folder and pressing delete button from keyboard


#11

I tried looking for the folder but I couldn’t find it. What’s the full path to the folder?


closed #12