Cannot edit records in database

Entering new records to database is working fine, but trying to edit any causing an error 403 “The website’s configuration prevents you from accessing this page.”
Also in PHP MyAdmin there is the following message:
“Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.73 differs from your MySQL server version 5.6.41. This may cause unpredictable behavior.”

I just tried to edit some records in one of my own accounts and I could edit records without any problems.

Can you please tell me a bit more about this problem? Do you get the 403 error when opening the edit screen or when submitting the changes? Do you experience this issue with all databases, tables and fields or just some of them? Can you see anything specific about the databases/tables/fields you’re trying to edit?

Hi, error is when submitting changes to the DB. Also could you please explain about the notification about mySql library 5.1.73 instead of 5.6.41 because this can be the reason since my CRM requires Mysql 5.6? Thanks

@Anatoleq said:
Hi, error is when submitting changes to the DB. Also could you please explain about the notification about mySql library 5.1.73 instead of 5.6.41 because this can be the reason since my CRM requires Mysql 5.6? Thanks

The database servers run MySQL 5.6, but phpMyAdmin doesn’t. But that shouldn’t be that big of a deal. If you want, you can install phpMyAdmin on your own website as well.

Also, can you please answer the other questions as well?