Cannot install Oxwall on my site, or make it work (in htdocs, cannot upload it to the upload file)

What now?

For starters, could you explain where in the installation process you get stuck? What are the steps you’re trying to take but don’t work?

To be exact, I install it into the htdocs directory, then attempt to put it into the “put your files here” file thing, which it doesn’t want to.

@darkline1 said:
To be exact, I install it into the htdocs directory, then attempt to put it into the “put your files here” file thing, which it doesn’t want to.

So you’re trying to upload it into the htdocs folder but you’re unable to upload the files to that folder? That should be the right place to upload the files.

What do you mean by “it doesn’t want to”? How are you uploading the files (FTP client, InfinityFree File Manager, MonstaFTP, control panel file manager)? Do you get an error message when trying to upload the files?

Please describe exactly the steps you’re taking and what you see. The more specific you can explain the issue, the more specific help I can give you.