Cannot Install Theme, needs Max Execution time 180Sec instead of 20Sec.

Can somebody please help? My brother bought a theme Moody for wordpress for me. But I can’t install it because of this:

Can you please help me admin? Just for once for installing the theme?

PS: I even tried the mentioned fix for wp-config.php but it didn’t seem to work.

No, the time limit is set for a good reason and both we and you cannot increase it for you, even temporarily. Our servers are pretty fast so it’s possible the theme installation itself could complete within 20 seconds. But if your theme refuses to be installed with these restrictions, that’s on them to fix, not us.

Or you could upgrade to premium hosting where you can set the limit.

@Admin said:
No, the time limit is set for a good reason and both we and you cannot increase it for you, even temporarily. Our servers are pretty fast so it’s possible the theme installation itself could complete within 20 seconds. But if your theme refuses to be installed with these restrictions, that’s on them to fix, not us.

Or you could upgrade to premium hosting where you can set the limit.

Yes you were right! Thank you bro! I edited the theme’s php importer file to make it show the error only when the execution time is less than 10 not 180 and it worked like charm! Thank you!