Cant access my wp-admin page

I cant wait more, ok this host is free but if they can’t offer a desent service maybe it would better to look how they will improve their servise.

Listen, InfinityFree is the best free hosting service till the date as far as I know. And @Admin has made these forums so that people can get solutions here by helping each other and any new suggestions are always welcomed and it is taken for the development of InfinityFree for future.

1 Like

@Yiannis1991 please understand that you haven’t looked at the knowledgebase and you have configured your settings in a wrong way. Read these guides:

4 Likes

The cost of maintenance is undertaken by iFastNet, which is doing it for free for you. You understand that for free how much they do. And to maintain free services, they constantly upgrade their servers, and these errors are fine in upgrading.

Sorry but i am a beginner and i am disappointed. I had certificated ssl by cloudfare, after i installed cloudflare ssl certificate plugin and with this way i secured my wp. Yesterday i made a reset in my wp and from this time i cant open my wp-admin page. After i change my nameservers name in namecheap(these which infinityfree gave me) and i had delete my site from cloudflare. Sorry for my bad english, i am from Cyprus.

I can completely understand your concern. But as far as I know, Cloudflare makes most of the issues. To resolve them for wp-admin, install the Cloudflare plugin for Wordpress.

Flexible SSL plugin by One Dollar something like that.
It will resolve the issue.

No, use this guide:

Thanks for the answer, i will try to get certified from infinityfree, i didnt know that infinity gives this option for this i made it by cloudflare. Finally it was mistake, i hope to solve my problem.

If the problem is solved, please click the ‘solution’ button on the reply that helped you the most.
Glad to help you.

I have request for ssl, how much time need to take this?

Usually it is fufilled as soon as the system verifys your cname records, which can take up to 76 hours to be visible.

24 hrs at most to get an ssl.

now i wait or i made something wrong?

Please follow the below guide to get your ssl certificates;

1 Like

Thanks

ok thank you very much ,i solve the problem but now i have other issue,i havent access in file manager and i cant download plugin because previously i changed the name of plugins and themes from file manager because i believed that this was the problem. Now i want to use file manager to rename as it was before and i havent access. This problem with file manager is only for me or ia issue of infinityfree?

Please see the pinned topic:

1 Like

ok thanks, we wait…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.