Can't access to FTP

45%20PM

1 Like

its going on for more then a day,my program that uses FTP doesnt work and i thought it was some code error, but after trying to log in with FileZilla or their FileManager it throws me out
FileZilla says :

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 421 2900 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry
Error: Could not connect to server
And their Filemanager says Could Not read line from socket
1 Like

Ok, How can I resolve this issue if I can’t login “File Manager”, also I showing today all topic’s have same problem

Worst thing is ill have presentation about program tomorrow and i need to have server…Admin is jumping out of conversation,they dont reply

@Admin please help us all

1 Like

Same problem here… been out of blue for 3 hrs already. :worried: It would have been better if admin had reacted upon it.

1 Like

according to someone else, its been like this for a whole day now

1 Like

This problem started for me last night. Cannot connect properly to ftp server from any client (standalone nor web based). This is really annoying as like other people I have deadlines.

1 Like

someone plz call admin if you got the number.

2 Likes

got my domain suspended now… Holy crap! :laughing:

Same problem here… @Admin help us please… :pray:

1 Like

same problem here. Admin pls help!!!

1 Like

OMG am also having the same problem and my domain also got suspended, @admin please do something or tell us when all this is going to be over

1 Like

it was same yesterday and today…

epiz_23308328
Online file manager, FTP accounts, SSL / TLS, CloudFlare, Softaculous Apps Installer does not work the rest did not check.

Same for me

I signed up on a bad day :cry:

Admin has posted about this topic, see:

For more info. Long story short, they are working on it.

Wow thats so bad.

to experience this in the first day

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.