Can't access to my dashboard

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://iamhassna.ga

Error Message

Error: The username is not registered on this site. If you are unsure of your username, try your email address instead.

Other Information

I try the username and alsothe email address but the error always say that are incorrecte

You can follow the same steps you would for a password reset, when accessing wp_users your username should display there. You don’t necessarily need to reset your password unless you use the username there with the password you remember and it doesn’t work.

5 Likes

I follow the steps but the problem still exist but there is a new Notice
Notice: Function WP_Object_Cache::add was called incorrectly. Cache key must not be an empty string. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.1.0.) in /home/vol2_5/epizy.com/epiz_32772477/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5835

What steps? Write clearly

Is WordPress corrupted?

Take note of this as well

1 Like

I found the table wp_users on database empty , so I add a new ligne (new username and new password) , then I try to connect with them in my website but they said that the password is incorrect !!!

Make sure you follow this guide

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.