Can't access to my website

Username epiz_27391281 or hidden by mod

Error Message

My website doesn’t load.

Other Information

I wanted to run cloudflare so i put cloudflare’s ns to my domain ns and didn’t work for activating cloudflare so i changed it to revious one (= ns1.epizy.com / ns2.epizy.com) but now it’s 7 days and nothing happen.
The second question: how can i active cloudflare and where should i put cloudflare’s ns?

Thanks,

Ok, so lets get your site on Cloudflare 1st, and then see if the HTTP 500 error is still there.

Put your site on cloudflare. (DO NOT USE THE CLOUDFLARE INTEGRATION IN CPANNEL!)

1. Change your Domains Nameservers to the ones provided by Cloudflare

2. Go to the DNS section of your Domains Cloudflare account (dash.cloudflare.com)

3. In a new tab, find the IP address for your domain (Its in the client area)

4. Create a new “A” record in Cloudflare DNS. Use “@” for the name, and the IP address from the client area as the IPv4 address

5. Create a new “A” record in Cloudflare DNS. Use “www” for the name, and the IP address from the client area as the IPv4 address

6. Upload a screenshot of the Cloudflare DNS page here.

7. Wait 72 hours for DNS changes

1 Like

Looks good! Your site should start working within 72 hours!

@joseph777, Did you remember to change your nameservers to the Cloudflare provided ones or is my DNS checker just a little slow :slight_smile: ?
Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like your Nameservers are still on ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Make sure you change them to the ones Cloudflare gives you!

1 Like

Please read:

1 Like

I still can’t access to mu website. and 72 hours passed.

this is the error after php error turns on:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_27391281/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_27391281/htdocs/index.php(17): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol14_6/epizy.com/epiz_27391281/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php on line 16

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.