Can't Active Elementor Plugin

epiz_29607684
https://relvinalo.ml/

Why I can’t active the elementor plugin in wordpress.

Warning : require(/home/vol6_1/epizy.com/epiz_29607684/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol6_1/epizy.com/epiz_29607684/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol6_1/epizy.com/epiz_29607684/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol6_1/epizy.com/epiz_29607684/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

I have already delete the wordpress again and active it again but after doing it 3 times already it never active. I need help. I have checked the file manager it seems okay and I already delete and install many times just to active it but it never work please help.

Delete the elementor plugin and re-install it.

2 Likes

I already done it, but it doesn’t solve.

I think It’s Not Fault Of Hosting Contact Elementor team For Support

1 Like

Don;t use Elementor. It could get you suspended for hit limits.

1 Like

Try Deleting the Elementor plugin Files Manager (Infinity free Online File Manager) and then try again reinstallling the plugin…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.