Can't add my domain to InfinityFree

use another DOMAIN

1 Like

As said previously, the domain redirects at Registar level, possibly due to copyright issues between the domain verge.ga and theverge.com, an issue among large companies, especially the fact that everything does point to InfinityFree’s network, except the redirection ignores such.

Oh yeah I just noticed that his domain does redirect to theverge.com and you’re maybe right. Verge might have taken control over the domain already or something.

I understand. I might just go ahead and take another domain called vergebot.ga and resolve

yes that is the best way, or take @Erraticstuff advice and register verge.eu.org at eu.org. Either way, wish you look with your bot :slight_smile:

???

YW @HaydenANG

The domain verge.ga is currently assigned to another hosting account owned by someone else. It’s possible that this other person owned the domain on Freenom but let the domain expire there without removing it from their account with us.

It’s a bit tricky to check from our end who is the actual owner of the domain name, but here is something you can do:

1. Change your domain back to some other set of nameservers you can control (Freenom’s nameservers work fine for this).
  2. Add a CNAME record to those nameservers which point “infinityfree-verification.verge.ga” to “gabriele.verification.infinityfree.net”.

After you’ve done that (or if you need help with doing that), simply come back here, I can check if the records are correct. If they are, I can unpark the domain from the other account for you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.