Can't add new plugins, Please help

When I am clicking add new plugins, it’s showing me an error, Screenshot - a10898286af22166b224ef454a544ef3 - Gyazo

Please I need your help.

Admin Please need help

Did the “support forums” link in the error message point to this forum?

@Admin said:
Did the “support forums” link in the error message point to this forum?

No, it’s pointing to “WordPress.org Documentation” link but this forum.

My website also taking so much time to load. Please help.

“Unexpected error” tells me absolutely nothing about what’s going on. Maybe someone on the WordPress forums can tell you what could cause that issue.

but it was fine on the morning, the error happened after I installed the file manager plugin.

discord plugin is not working also after that

Sir I tried to fix it but no luck still getting this error

@Rakesh6291 said:
but it was fine on the morning, the error happened after I installed the file manager plugin.

Try disabling the plugin and see if the error still exsisted.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Rakesh6291 said:
but it was fine on the morning, the error happened after I installed the file manager plugin.

Try disabling the plugin and see if the error still exsisted.

Already removed the plugin but still getting the same error

I found the fix. thanks

@Rakesh6291 said:
I found the fix. thanks

If you found an solution then share with us if it can also helps us now or in future!

it’s wp-***.php files error.
got some file bugged.