Can't connect roundcube mail to gmail

I can’t connect my roundcube mail to my gmail account.
For SMTP server i used mx.epizy.com .
Please help me

Did you see this knowledge base article? https://infinityfree.net/support/pop-imap-smtp/

@BRAJDEEP said:
I can’t connect my roundcube mail to my gmail account.
For SMTP server i used mx.epizy.com .
Please help me

First of all mx.epizy.com is not an SMTP server, it is a MX Record.

Second, you can’t connect your emails to GMAIL because you don’t have SMTP access and SMTP is not available on Free Hosting, just like what @Admin stated.

Lastly you can only use the vPanel’s Roundcube Webmail to send and receive emails.

1 Like

What is the SMTP server of round cube webmail ?

roundcube is just the ‘medium’ to perform mailing activity. If you really wanted to get a SMTP, consider using other (free) service like SendGrid (no promotional intended).

How to connect it from my cpanel ?

@BRAJDEEP said:
How to connect it from my cpanel ?

You don’t. You connect it from your website software (through code, configuration files or a web interface - it depends on your website) or whatever email client you want to use.

I don’t know what is a email client.
I just connect my round cube mail account to my gmail account.
So that I can send & received email from my gmail account.

Please help me to do this.

I’m still not quite sure what you want to achieve from doing this. Isn’t gmail itself good enough for mailing purpose?

If your case is to “send & receive email with my [email protected]”, then you may want to setup Email Forwarder. It is on your vPanel > Email > Forwarder.

Doing so will forward all email sent from [email protected] to [email protected], but is not include sending feature (send with the desired domain mail).

To get the sending feature, that’s where you’ll need SMTP, which is the riddling part for the unexperienced one.
InfinityFree doesn’t provide (free hosting type; us) SMTP, so consider upgrading to premium (paid) or finding other SMTP services.

To find them, your keyword in Google should be about: open, SMTP, service, free, relay

By any chance, is this what you looking for?

Kepada = To; means the Receiver. As you can see, I’m getting Yahoo Mail, even though the address pointed to @joo-nath.cf (forwarding concept)

@BRAJDEEP said:
I don’t know what is a email client.
I just connect my round cube mail account to my gmail account.
So that I can send & received email from my gmail account.

In this context, it’s important to separate between mail servers and mail clients.

Mail servers are responsible for receiving, storing and/or sending email. This part is normally not visible to you, but it can support connections with POP, IMAP, SMTP or other protocols to manage it. Examples of mail servers include Postfix, Exim and Microsoft Exchange.

Mail clients let you view, edit and compose email. The mail client connects to the mail server to make the changes. This is the interface you’re looking at when managing your email. Examples of mail clients include Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Office Outlook or Apple Mail.

Roundcube is an example of a mail client. It doesn’t send email, receive email or store email. The email of your free hosting service is handled by our mail servers. Roundcube simply provides a way to access the mail servers through a web browser.

Gmail is both mail client and mail server. Gmail provides a web interface where you can manage your email, but also provides a sending and receiving service you can connect to with desktop or mobile email clients, or from your website code. Gmail can also be used to send and receive email from other email servers using POP and SMTP.

You can only use our RoundCube installation to access our mail servers. It’s not possible to connect your own email client to our email servers. You cannot use desktop FTP software, mobile apps or online applications to connect to your mailbox hosted here. Using your own email clients is only supported on premium hosting.

Gmail cannot connect to RoundCube. An email client needs to connect to an email server, it cannot connect to another email client.