Can't connect to FTP

It does not connect the FTP, as you can see on the printscreen: https://image.ibb.co/k3dwhG/screen_03_01_46_27_12_2017.png

My hosting is juandesouza.epizy.com
i’m using ftp host: ftp.epizy.com
user: epiz_21310621

but it looks like it doesn’t even check the username and password, because it does not make the first connection to the server… It goes like:
Statut : Rsolution de l’adresse de ftp.epizy.com
Statut : Connexion 185.27.134.11:21…
Erreur : Connection interrompue aprs 20 secondes d’inactivit
Erreur : Impossible d’tablir une connexion au serveur
Statut : Dconnect du serveur

@Juan_de_Souza said:
It does not connect the FTP, as you can see on the printscreen: https://image.ibb.co/k3dwhG/screen_03_01_46_27_12_2017.png

but it looks like it doesn’t even check the username and password, because it does not make the first connection to the server… It goes like:

All that I know is check the password if didn’t work open windows explorer or your browser type
ftp://ftp.epizy.com
The website will ask for username and password type your username epiz_21310621 as you mentioned and password as you set or infinityfree gives you can check it on your account setting. that’s all I know!

@Juan_de_Souza said:

Hey, I had this issue before.
Please make sure your credentials is correct.
If it is CORRECT but still keeps disconecting you from the server, try adding the credentials into the server list on FileZilla and set the security to “NONE”.

That worked for me.

Hope this helps.

Ranakhas,
it didn’t work for me. the browser nor the windows explorer connects when I enter ftp.epizy.com

PlanetGamingGG,
I already tried this, but still not working.

I tried to connect with other ftp client, LeechFTP, and I still can’t connect to the server. Here is the printscreen: https://image.ibb.co/n9ztew/screen_17_41_48_27_12_2017.png

The problem is not with the username or password. It doesn’t even make the first connect with the ftp.epizy.com host.

I’ve just created an account at 000webhost.com and it’s working perfectly! i’m never going back to this infinityfree host again. goodbye.

@Juan_de_Souza said:
I’ve just created an account at 000webhost.com and it’s working perfectly! i’m never going back to this infinityfree host again. goodbye.

Aw, so sad to hear that but did you tried to set the FTP Mode to Plain/Unsecure?
000webhost is limiting the diskspace and Bandwidth I belive…

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Juan_de_Souza said:

Aw, so sad to hear that but did you tried to set the FTP Mode to Plain/Unsecure?

000webhost Infinityfree
10GB Disk Unlimited Disk
Limited Bandwidth to 250GB Unlimited bandwidth
2 Hours sleep time daily No sleep timing
The Major Factors above listed clearly shows which one is best? Infinityfree!

@Ranakhas said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Juan_de_Souza said:

000webhost Infinityfree
10GB Disk Unlimited Disk
Limited Bandwidth to 250GB Unlimited bandwidth
2 Hours sleep time daily No sleep timing
The Major Factors above listed clearly shows which one is best? Infinityfree!

Agreed with ya.
InfinityFree is the Best!