I just bought the PHP script “CMS manga reader” and want to build a website from this script.
I’m very new to website, so I try to do it on localhost. And it was successful by doing these steps:
- I installed xammp, then then copy all files from the script I bought to this htdocs folder in xammp
- I created a database with name “cms” on xammp
- I navigate to locahost and automatically, the installation page will show up. And I just have to fill in the information (like DB name, DB host…). Then my localhost website will be created.
So I thought if I wanted to run a live website using infinityfree, the steps above will be similar. So this is what I did:
- I created account with infinityfree and created a domain name (http://cmsreader.epizy.com/)
- I used Filezilla to remotely transfer all files from the script I bought to htdocs folder in my infinityfree account.
- I created a database name “cms” on MySQL database on same infinity account.
- Then I navigated to http://cmsreader.epizy.com/, but no installation page showed up like when I did with localhost, only HTTP error!
I tried to change credentials information on index file to match with the information on infinity account (like DB host, DB name, password…) but still not working. At this rate I really don’t know what should I do next.
Everyone, please kindly help me! I can’t afford to waste the money that I spent to buy my script, especially in these harsh days!
I’d appreciate any help, and I thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart!