Cant load page all day

https://reikihealingcenter.great-site.net

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to reikihealingcenter.great-site.net. Peer reports it experienced an internal error.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Error Message

It also shows an error that cant load my site.

Can you please help me with this? its urgent

This error means your sites SSL certificate (HTTPS) is not working. There seams to be an internal error with SSL at the moment, but you can see if your certificate expired in the client area (Or check Cloudflare if you use their SSL).
If your site is loaded without SSL (http) I just get your loading icon.

I am trying to create an ssl via clouflare but there is an error saying my domain is not valid… is there anything i can do to create an ssl? sorry i am new to this, i had a simple wordpress. com previously

Also, i have problem with nameserver cuz its not .com

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that if you are using a InfinityFree sub-domain you cannot use Cloudflare. You will either need to get a .com (only ~$10 a year on Namecheap) or wait for the SSL problem to be fixed.
Thanks.

Yup, i read about it. I tried through freessl i generated key and certificate but this is the error i ger The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name … Any ideas?

Well that’s is what I mean by SSL is not working. It is not allowing you to upload a certificate in the control panel. You can either get a custom domain and use Cloudflare, or wait until iFastNet figures out what is going on.
Thanks.

Ohh, i see… Is there any free custom domain?

Well, you can use Freenom…
Just don’t get a .tk, those do not work here.

You are the best thank you so much!

No problem! If you do decide to get a domain with freenom, there seams to be an error that says that every single domain in “not available”. All you have to do is find one you like, then type the entire domain into the search bar (so “filldomain.ml” as an example). If the domain is available, it will automatically add it to your cart.
Thanks.

OH, thank you for this tip

1 Like

Oh, and here is an excellent guide to setup Freenom and Cloudflare

And another one to setup Cloudflare SSL(You will need to scroll down a bit)

1 Like

so many thanx!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.