Can't login ftp account

I can’t login into ftp account, i already check host, username, and password correct, but failed to login. Please help me.

What’s the error you get? Can you sign in to the control panel successfully?

not success login, always authentication failed. this is http://social-media.epizy.com
my username ftp : epiz_19906578

@herisan said:
not success login, always authentication failed. this is http://social-media.epizy.com
my username ftp : epiz_19906578

Are you using the correct password (the FTP password is different from your client area password!)? Because I can connect without any problems.

yes, i using correct password

Command: USER epiz_19906578
Response: 331 User epiz_19906578 OK. Password required
Command: PASS ***********
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

@herisan said:
Command: USER epiz_19906578
Response: 331 User epiz_19906578 OK. Password required
Command: PASS ***********
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Can you try to reset your password, login to the control panel and then try again? That’s generally enough to jimmy any login issues.

thanks

I tried with different accounts also I uninstalled Filezilla and re installed .But now also I am facing the same issue.

@kusuma_chaudary said:
I tried with different accounts also I uninstalled Filezilla and re installed .But now also I am facing the same issue.

See this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/i-cannot-connect-to-ftp

If none of those solutions work for you, please create a new discussion and include relevant details like which account you’re referring to and the exact error message.

Same issue here, i am also using filezilla. Guys there seems to be an issue your servers, i would switch my host if it continues. I have already read that support article, it doesn’t help.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
Response: 220-You are user number 451 of 2900 allowed.
Response: 220-Local time is now 18:07. Server port: 21.
Response: 220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Response: 220 You will be disconnected after 60 seconds of inactivity.
Command: AUTH TLS
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
Response: 220-You are user number 429 of 2900 allowed.
Response: 220-Local time is now 18:08. Server port: 21.
Response: 220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
Response: 220 You will be disconnected after 60 seconds of inactivity.
Command: AUTH TLS
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

@WikiForce The connection log show the connection was successful but you were kicked out for inactivity. Just connect to the FTP server, go to the directory you want to upload or download files to or from and start the transfer. There is nothing wrong with your console output.

Hi, everyone. I tried to enter through various ftp apps and cpanel-login page. It took me quite a bit of time.

I reset and rereset passwords. Then it stopped entering even through the account page.

What I finally found out was that it steadily refused to allow me to enter the cpanel / ftp when I copied the epiz_#### name from the browser via clipboard to the field.

Only when I, at last, entered all the data manually, it worked.

I guess, the logins and passes displayed in the Chrome browser might insert some invisible markers or bytes… I don’t know. But, just sharing my experience.

I’m not aware of any additional characters being added, but some additional spaces before or after the username could explain the issue.