Cant Open wp-admin panel

lajmetariditor.ml

The website work but

when i go to open admin panel (wp-admin) i get this error message

“” There has been a critical error on this website.“”

This error i get after update the w3total catch plugin. I remove the plugin, remove the theme, and overwritting the wordpres (wp-admin, wp-content, & wp-include) but i get again this error message.

Can help someone please ?

5 Likes

Take note of this as well

3 Likes

I tried to get into admin panel with the way you’ve explained above, but i get this error message

“” tal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_kses() in /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-content/db.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php(550): require_once() #1 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-settings.php(124): require_wp_db() #2 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-config.php(100): require_once(‘/home/vol8_8/ep…’) #3 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/vol8_8/ep…’) #4 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/vol8_8/ep…’) #5 /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/vol8_8/ep…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/vol8_8/epizy.com/epiz_32963670/htdocs/wp-content/db.php on line **28

There has been a critical error on this website.“”

Wouldn’t it be better to do a fresh install of wordpress ???
But i dont want to loose my data …

There is no need to do that.
This will do if it is due to corrupted WP upgrade.

Backup first…

4 Likes

I upload yesterday a fresh wordpress copy who i downloaded from the wordpress site. I uploaded with Ftp (filezilla) this contents (wp-admin, wp-contents & wp-include)… but i get again the same error

Did you do this first?

When i try to do a wordpress installation from softacolous , get this message.
An installation already exists at http://lajmetariditor.ml as per our records. To re-install the application please uninstall the existing installation!”
But if i uninstall the existing installation i must remove and database etc

I do a fresh install, but i get again the same error message…

“” **There has been a critical error on this website “”

I just checked your site and it’s working without errors now. Do you still see this error? If so, where exactly?

2 Likes

Yes my site work now, because i deleted my site and created again new site , and i imported the posts etc from a backup.
now i heave not errors…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.