Cant reach my ftp due to high CPU usage?

My website URL is: ispartaerkekyurdu.com

What I’m seeing is: I cant reach my ftp.in the panel there is information about my ftp.so I use this infos to get files with Filezilla.But filezilla says ‘cant reach the server’.is it because of cpu limit? I just wanted to download my files.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Your domain doesn’t seem to be registered/renewed at any registrar. Register/renew it now and point it to the nameservers before I can continue to help you.
Also, can you do a traceroute to ftpupload.net to see what blocks the connection?

its my bad.
my domain is actually: ispartadaerkekyurdu.com

Your domain redirects me to suspendeddomain.org:

yes its the problem.suspended because of high cpu usage…like this domain is 2 days old.Idk how can it get that high traffic’

so I wanted to transfer my files but somehow cant connect my ftp too like my website.

You need to wait 24 hours until the account unlocks itself to download all files, or upgrade to Premium Hosting if you want to use its migration tool to migrate the contents of your website even after the free hosting account was suspended.

u know.I get it when your account suspended because of high source usage or something.but I cannot understand that ftp block.whatever we have to wait it seems…

FTP uploads are not measured for CPU usage. If you have reached the daily CPU limit, your account will be temporarily disabled and you can’t access FTP anymore. But if the status of your account is still “Active”, then you should be able to use FTP without any problems.

Also, like @Ergastolator1 already asked:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.