Cant receive email with correct mx record entered

My website URL is:
Hey, i made my website thepark.ga and i have created email accounts set up the mx record yet i cant receive any emails

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Hello there @neompy and welcome to InfinityFree forum.

I would want you to try and use the “search” function at first, at the top right side of our forum’s page’s header.

And type in keywords such as “can’t receive email” and “MX record can’t receive email”, there you will find threads, such as this one.

Doing so, ensures that users find out solutions and insights into their problems before they create an another thread and it saves my time and yours.

1 Like

If you’re unable to receive email, then maybe this article is relevant?

https://infinityfree.net/support/unable-to-receive-email/

i studied webprogramming so i have done alot of googling and alot of testing but nothing seems to work, for that reason im posting in the forum hoping to run into an admin like you that might be able to help me

Did you just Google for stuff? Or did you follow the instructions I sent to you as well?

Spoilers: I know what’s causing the issue, and I know you can find it out too by following the guide I linked to.

my search was “infinityfree not receving emails” to see if similiar issues have happened to people and to actually use a solution that is relevant for infinityfree. i have looked at the article and disabled cloudflare and hopefully that will fix the issue, as it seems its the only thing that could make not work, if the issue still contunies ill write in the post here again. thanks for the help and i apologize for the unnecessary post

If disabling Cloudflare doesn’t solve the problem, then read the article I linked to. If you’re asking for help, it would help everyone if you actually accepted the help you receive rather than just report on your own investigation while ignoring the responses of other people.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.