Can't remember which account the site is on

Hi👋 I have a website stored on one of my accounts, and I can’t remember which one it’s on. (Because there are some accounts that I forgot their private access and it’s there…) Is there a way to know what the email address of the account where the site is located? urgent!!!

Hello

Please note that it is in violation of our terms to have more than one email address in use on InfinityFree. Having more than one email address in use may lead to the permanent suspension of all accounts.

And no, we don’t allow you to find what email address an account is hosted on, since that would be displaying personal information to anyone who searches your domain name.

You can find the account a domain is hosted on by logging into your hosting account and selecting “Domain Checker”.

6 Likes

Please do not create multiple accounts on InfinityFree as that is against the TOS. Make sure to read it carefully so you don’t get suspended.

4 Likes
  1. Sorry, I didn’t know it was forbidden, I will delete the other accounts.
  2. There is no way to find? It’s urgent for me! My website there is in violation of copyright, and the company that took the copyright contacted me and told me how to fix it because I don’t remember what email it is on! (It’s about an old email that I don’t remember, that’s the problem!)

Sorry, but if you don’t remember, there’s no way for you to find out.

5 Likes

Well, thanks, I’ll have to deal with copyright :disappointed_relieved:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.