Can't seem to be able to create a hosting account

Hello everyone,

I am very new to infinityfree and wanted to try out hosting a very simple project for myself. I registered into the site and got the create a host account tab. Every time I try to create an account with a subdomain I always get the error that the domain is not pointing to the right servers and that I can use one of the subdomains. I know that this is a very stupid question but is there some other step that I might be missing before creating the host account? I have not created the subdomain beforehand, and if that’s the problem where can I do so?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @The_New_Guy

You are doing nothing wrong, right now there is an error that is affecting the creation of new accounts. I will let you know when everything starts working again.

Creation of domains not working: Your domain is not yet pointing to - #2 by ressa77

2 Likes

Okay understood, Thank you!

No problem, hopefully the ability to create an account will start working again soon, check your email (or this topic) for updates!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.