Cant set up a connection between my Domain and Nameservers

ProfSpoon

I try to connect my Domain with Infinity Hosting but everytime it tells me i need to set the nameservers in my domain and when i try to set the nameservers my domain says me that the domain is not activated in the nameservers

Error Message

this tells me in my domain:
Please check if the domain is registered and active in the name server. Please contact the operator of the name servers you have entered, as there is probably a misconfiguration here.

this says on infinity:

Validation error

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

What does the “Nameserver” dropdown box read?

Maybe this?

2 Likes

yes damn thats the issue

so it means there is no way to work with infinity free hosting?

:frowning:
sad story

but thanks alot for helping m8

Contact your registrar, they may assist you to change the NS’s

gladfully i called them and they could change it

but now even after some hours its still not working? how can this be?

normally when i change its like instant working

thanks alot

This is the way how DNS works. It can take from a few hours to three days.

Never experienced that nameservers can be changed instantly. It’s probably not true.

jaikrishna.t

yesterday i switched from checkdomain.de to freehosting it worked like instantly i promise

PS: instantly in a way like 1 2 minutes

but really thanks alot for your help!!!

cheers

I have, although it’s not common.

@ProfessorSpoon, note that it can take 72 hours to begin working, so take two days off from this project, and do something else for fun. After that time is up, try adding it to IF again.

1 Like

ok Greenreader9

thanks for checking back here!

yeah probably it will work than thanks m8

have a great week

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.