Can't upload .iso file

Hello I am trying to upload an .iso file to my website with an FTP client app (I believe that’s what it is) but the issue is I can’t upload it. The app says I have uploaded it but when I look in the file manager it does not show and I can’t download it from my website… Any ideas on why this is?

Does this article answer you question? https://infinityfree.net/support/why-are-my-files-deleted-after-uploading/

Yup it helped… But what I don’t get is I can’t upload the file to /htdocs/software/os but I can upload html files there any reason why that happens?

@FlamingBurrito15 said:
Yup it helped… But what I don’t get is I can’t upload the file to /htdocs/software/os but I can upload html files there any reason why that happens?

An ISO file is an image of a CD or DVD typically, which means it’s usually hundreds of MB or even multiple GB in size. If you read the article above, you should know by now that files larger than 10 MB cannot be uploaded.

@Admin said:

@FlamingBurrito15 said:

An ISO file is an image of a CD or DVD typically, which means it’s usually hundreds of MB or even multiple GB in size. If you read the article above, you should know by now that files larger than 10 MB cannot be uploaded.

My iso is only 7.7 mb and yes I read the article

Hmm. In that case, it might be that .iso files are blocked on free hosting. I’m not 100% sure, the exact list of blacklisted file types is kept secret.

Could you please try to repackage the ISO file as a ZIP file and upload that instead?

Yeah the zip worked but I can only upload the zip in /htdocs instead of /htdocs/software/os which is kind of odd…