Cant upload the image

On the sellbourne . Com ,the users can’t upload the image for the advertisement.
Please help.
Im using yclas basic version.

Here is the text error log
2021-11-17 08:47:52 — ERROR: Kohana_Exception [ 0 ]: Imagick is not installed, or the extension is not loaded ~ APPPATH/kohana/modules/image/classes/Kohana/Image/Imagick.php [ 28 ] in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_28471191/htdocs/oc/kohana/system/classes/Kohana/Kohana/Exception.php:110
2021-11-17 09:25:13 — ERROR: Kohana_Exception [ 0 ]: Imagick is not installed, or the extension is not loaded ~ APPPATH/kohana/modules/image/classes/Kohana/Image/Imagick.php [ 28 ] in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_28471191/htdocs/oc/kohana/system/classes/Kohana/Kohana/Exception.php:110
2021-11-17 09:28:06 — ERROR: Kohana_Exception [ 0 ]: Imagick is not installed, or the extension is not loaded ~ APPPATH/kohana/modules/image/classes/Kohana/Image/Imagick.php [ 28 ] in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_28471191/htdocs/oc/kohana/system/classes/Kohana/Kohana/Exception.php:110
2021-11-17 12:54:25 — ERROR: Kohana_Exception [ 0 ]: Imagick is not installed, or the extension is not loaded ~ APPPATH/kohana/modules/image/classes/Kohana/Image/Imagick.php [ 28 ] in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_28471191/htdocs/oc/kohana/system/classes/Kohana/Kohana/Exception.php:110
2021-11-17 13:42:06 — ERROR: Kohana_Exception [ 0 ]: Imagick is not installed, or the extension is not loaded ~ APPPATH/kohana/modules/image/classes/Kohana/Image/Imagick.php [ 28 ] in /home/vol11_1/epizy.com/epiz_28471191/htdocs/oc/kohana/system/classes/Kohana/Kohana/Exception.php:110

Hi and welcome to the forum

Imagick is not available on free hosting

3 Likes

Try setting GD as default_driver instead of imagick driver

if this is Kohana which is mentioned in your error logs

what I found :

https://kohana.top/3.4/guide/image

https://kohana.top/3.4/guide-api/Image#properties

1 Like

How can we do that.can u helpe on that please?

I was downloaded the self-hosted version (yclas)

and there right at the beginning of the installation it clearly says that the Imagick is missing

I assume you modified the install file so that this request is skipped (or you downloaded who knows what pirated version)

I modified the install file config so that the installation continues (skipped that request)

After that I got I guess the same file and directory structure as you

Try to find this file at this location
and modify it to be GD

of course on the hosting not on your PC (look at my path from the pictures and orient yourself that way)

after that refresh everything in the browser, delete the cache, etc. and test

if it still doesn’t work
there is another config on this location

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.