cant use cloudflare ?

why cant i enable cloudflare ?

I have no idea. What have you tried?

What is so complicated about clicking the cloudflare button in the cpanel, next you get the cf manager screen showing your url and an option to alter cf. Next you get a screen to enable your currently disabled url, when you click that you get this > CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Unfortunately, you cannot add that domain (“epizy.com”) to CloudFlare. To find out why, review ;.

Not rocket science, just broken, period. :confused:

Answers ? anyone :confused:

Check the FAQ first next time: https://infinityfree.net/support/cloudflare-caveats

Actually, why provide a button on the VistaPanel (wanna be cPanel) for something that dont work to begin with. ? This service is quite simply garbage. as is most free hosting, that makes a lot of promises that they never intend to provide, and then use a dimwit for a support forum Admin.

And i think, now would be a good time to bid you adieu.

@Fish-Guy-JIM said:
Actually, why provide a button on the VistaPanel (wanna be cPanel) for something that dont work to begin with. ? This service is quite simply garbage. as is most free hosting, that makes a lot of promises that they never intend to provide, and then use a dimwit for a support forum Admin.

The Cloudflare integration works (at least, sortof as well as cPanel’s integration, which is not as good as using Cloudflare directly). But it only works for custom domains. It was never intended to work for subdomains (signing up directly with Cloudflare with a subdomain is not possible either).

But because of how accounts are created the subdomain your account is created with is incorrectly added to the domains list. Which is something which is still being worked on.

Please don’t let the most poorly implemented feature of the panel dictate your entire experience.