Can't use sendgrid or mailjet

Hello,

I read the post “How to send e-mail from your website (PHP mail)” but it’s impossible to use any mailserver because I cannot se TXT or DKIM record which are mandatory for the mailservers.
I also tried with mailgun, sendgrid, mailjet, pepipost, sparkpost and sendinblue and all of them require TXT or DKIM.
Do you have any other idea on how to configure the custom email address to work outside the Webmail?

Thank you in advance!!

Or can I use cloudflare to have the flexibility to use TXT records, point it to the website hosted on free infinity and also use the custom email: [email protected]?
What I’m trying to do is to be able to send and receive emails using another email client than the Webmail one.

Thanks!

I know you’re right about Mailgun and Sparkpost, you need to be able to configure TXT records for them. However, with Sendgrid, you only need to create CNAME records. And that’s something you can do using from our control panel. When adding a domain through the Whitelabel Domains in Sendgrid, it gives you number of CNAMEs to configure.

That’s true sir but Sendgird is currently offering only a month of free trial and afterwards you must pay.
Is there any other way to solve the email part? Maybe with cloudsigma as I described above?
I read https://infinityfree.net/support/domains/find-your-ip and it’s not the best way because the IP from the A record don’t change automatically.
Do you know any other mailserver or another method that we can use to have custom email addresses?

Thank you!

@alecs_theone said:
That’s true sir but Sendgird is currently offering only a month of free trial and afterwards you must pay.

I just checked it. You’re right, but they’ve changed that recently. I can see messages from people who got a free account in December but in February it was no longer possible.

Is there any other way to solve the email part? Maybe with cloudsigma as I described above?
I read https://infinityfree.net/support/domains/find-your-ip and it’s not the best way because the IP from the A record don’t change automatically.
Do you know any other mailserver or another method that we can use to have custom email addresses?

Thank you!

Mailjet is another one which had a free plan last time I checked, but I’m not sure about their verification system. I’m going to look around for a different provider to recommend soon.

Thenk you very much. Mailjet doesn’t work also.
My next 2 customers are also waiting for a response if they can use free infinity servers for hosting or not.
If we can solve this I will create all the websites for my future customers on your servers.

I’m waiting for a solution or different provider as fast as possible

Many Thanks!

@alecs_theone said:
Thenk you very much. Mailjet doesn’t work also.
My next 2 customers are also waiting for a response if they can use free infinity servers for hosting or not.
If we can solve this I will create all the websites for my future customers on your servers.

I’m waiting for a solution or different provider as fast as possible

Many Thanks!

I looked around, but all free providers I could see require some kind of TXT record verification. You could always fall back to using something like Gmail or Zoho to send your e-mail. But those are not really suitable for larger volumes of e-mail.

I need to have custom email addresses ([email protected]) not for large volumes (<100/day).
I was using sendgrid or mailgun to be able to send email from the website (instead of php) and to be able to have cutom email addresses.
Is there a way to use gmail to send and receive emails from custom email addresses like [email protected]? And is there a way to use gmail to send emails from contact forms from within the website?
If yes could you please describe the steps? The email infrastructue isn’t really my domain :neutral:

Thank you!!

With Gmail, you can’t (unless you have a G Suite account, which isn’t free). However, with Zoho you can have free e-mail accounts under your own domain. Simply create an account there and connect your scripts to it using SMTP.

I just checked ElasticEmail, which looks promising. It has some verification stuff which requires TXT records, but I was able to send email without completing the verification. Maybe that would work for you?

Is there anything in the future to allow DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) in the future? Zoho is now starting to lean on us to add that. Right now it’s not required, but the warning “notifications” will not go away unless it has been added to the domain servers.