Can't Verify Email

When I logged in I saw a notification saying that my email could not be verified. When I tried to send the verification email it said:
OnAccountSuppressionList

Is there a way to fix this?

I think your account is suspended so that why is say OnAccountSuppressionList
I not sure if I’m correct so correct me if im wrong

That message is sent by our email provider. They refuse to deliver your email because it has been put on a blocklist. Oddly enough, that should be removed automatically when you request a new verification link.

I’ve manually unblocked your email address now, a new verification link should now be on it’s way.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello, a few months ago I believe I also had this problem.
When I go to verify my email address it has an error reading, “OnAccountSuppressionList”

you’re right

Plesae wait for the admin to respond

2 Likes

I merged the topics. I already unblocked the email a month ago. Just request a new verification email now.

And next time, if you are asking for help, please track the topic and the solution. Don’t post the message, leave for a month and then ask the exact same question again.

You can view your previous posts and topics through your profile. No need to believe when you can verify.

1 Like

I have tried to get a new verification email, but I get the same error, the last one also ended up bringing me to a page saying “Action unathourized”

That’s because the tokens are only valid for a short time. So an email from a month ago won’t work.

What error?

Yes, there are records saying OnAccountSuppressionList. But right next to that, you’ll also see that it was logged on January 16. So any emails sent since then have been delivered successfully.

I just received a new verification email earlier, but strangely this new one also said unauthorized, it was from a few hours ago though so I guess maybe it just was not valid anymore when I tried it.

The tokens are only valid for a short time. Please request a new email yourself, and then click the link immediately as it arrives. I don’t know the expiration time off the top of my head, but if you click the link within 30 minutes, it should definitely work.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.