Change of domain!

I have a site hosted here on infinity free. And I want to change your domain. I want to do this without having to build the site again. That is, just a domain exchange, the content of the site will be displayed in the new domain. how do it? iam beginer here.

@JeanCcr said:
I have a site hosted here on infinity free. And I want to change your domain. I want to do this without having to build the site again. That is, just a domain exchange, the content of the site will be displayed in the new domain. how do it? iam beginer here.

What do you mean change your domain exactly??
What domain exchange are you taking about?

The following is. I have a site onflores.ga, and I’m going to change to onfloresbrasil.com. But the site is already built on onflores.ga. What I want to do is just change the domain, onflores.ga to onfloresbrasil.com, without losing what I’ve already done.

@JeanCcr said:
The following is. I have a site onflores.ga, and I’m going to change to onfloresbrasil.com. But the site is already built on onflores.ga. What I want to do is just change the domain, onflores.ga to onfloresbrasil.com, without losing what I’ve already done.

If it did not require databases, you can just simply move the content from the onflores.ga htdocs folder to onfloresbrsasil.com
If it had databases, you should copy them too for your new domain or make it point to them.

I think the option you’re looking for is the one called Parked Domains. The Parked Domains option will let you turn your new domain into an alias of your old domain, so they both show the same content.