Changed dns over 72 hours ago and site still not up

Website URL

privatecalculustutor.com

Error Message

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to (my site). Peer reports it experienced an internal error.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Other Information

changed over 3 days ago to:
ns1. epizy .com
ns2 .epizy .com
(I updated my dns name servers with no spaces but had to add the spaces to submit this post since new user and already too many urls in the message)

Have had the above Secure Connection Failed message immediately upon changing dns nameservers 3 days ago

Please Help!!!
Thank you,
Core

Make sure you did this

Because I see this

4 Likes

Take note you have a lot of 404 as well

2 Likes

Seems to be fine for me :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks KangJL! I’m in the middle of your instructions and waiting on cname to resolve. Things are looking good so far, but I’ll continue to update.

And yes, I need to clean up that webpage’s 404 errors. I made the site through an online site builder but am returning to by hand text editor so have to clean up all the crap from the automated design process.

SpookyKipper, that’s weird that you see my page as I still see the Secure Connection Failed message. I guess I’ll see what happens when this SSL certificate hurdles are cleared.

Thank you both for you replies!

Core

Correction SpookyKipper: It’s just the mac I’m working on that is showing that message. I switched over to a linux machine and the site came up fine. I’ll look into clearing my local browser dns

No dice on clearing firefox history. I guess I’m waiting now until that Current Destination on the cname request form changes from Not Ready

Completed the SSL process and site loads perfectly. Thanks for the help!!! Issue resolved!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.