Changed email address

What to do if someone changed your email address without your consent and you want access back into your account

Someone changed the email address to my other account (main one) and now I can’t access it what should I do, I tried contacting them but they won’t give the details.

How were they able to change the email address in the first place? Did you give them login details and did they use them to steal your account?

Normally, we verify account ownership through the email address. If you don’t have access to the email address anymore, we can’t verify you are the account owner. And we can’t just change the email address of some account because you say it was yours before. We can’t afford to make a mistake there and accidentally give a random person access to someone else’s account.

2 Likes

I did give them the details when I asked him to help me but now he took that to his advantage, I can show you the details of when I created the account if you want. Please, I don’t want to lose my work

now my email, [email protected] would not be active

Thank you for sharing that information. I can confirm your previous email address using the details available on my end.

I’ve sent you an email change confirmation email. Please click the link in the email to change your email address back.

1 Like

Nevermind, I successfully changed the email address back. Thank you for your support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.